It's a good idea to start up Kitomba every day to ensure Kitomba always stays in sync with Kitomba 1 and that all automated messaging can be delivered as scheduled.
1. Open the Calendar App. This needs to be a local calendar (On the local Mac) and not a shared (iCloud) calendar.
2. Create a new event by selecting the + Icon
3. Choose a time for the event and select the alert dropdown and select the option to Open File
4. Navigate to the Kitomba application (Usually located in Users -> Applications -> Kitomba) and double click to select it.
5. Choose to repeat the event every day