When a customer
- has previously purchased a Concession (in our example for a Full Leg Wax)
- has come in for a Full Leg Wax appointment
- wishes to redeem a Concession visit
1. Right click on the appointment and select Make Sale
2. A pop up will appear and you can select either the Use Concession option or the Pay normally option.
You could use the Pay normally option if there is a special in salon where the customer would be better off using that than the special concession.
If the customer wishes to use the concession select the Use Concession button.
3. Process the invoice in the normal way.
Redeem expired Concessions
You can Redeem expired concessions. To allow this you need to go to the Preferences tab.
1. Select Invoicing
2. Check the Redeem expired concessions option.
By selecting this preference, if a client has an expired Concession for the service you’re invoicing them for, you’ll be asked on the invoicing screen if you’d like to use the expired Concession or have them pay using another method.