Note: you must have at least one service in your package. You can’t create product only packages.
1. Click on the Products menu at the top, and choose Packages from the drop down menu
2. The Packages screen will appear. Click Create a Package
The Packages screen will appear
3. Enter a name for your package. In the example below, we have called our package ‘Summer Stunner’.
4. Select Add a Service. Your services will appear in the Add a service window
5. Select the service you wish to add to your package. Continue adding any other services you want to include in your package.
Add a product to your package
1. Select Add a product
2. The Add a product screen will appear. Search for the product you wish to add to your package and click on it to select it
3. Add any additional products to your package.
4. You have now set the components of your package. You can now choose to change the duration of your services or leave them as their standard length. To change the duration, click in the duration box next to the service and type in the number of minutes you want the service to take
5. You now need to set the price of each component of your package. The total package price is displayed at the bottom. Edit the price of each service or product to achieve the desired package price. You’ll see the total package price update itself with each component price change.
Note: if your team is paid commission on services and/or retail, consider this when setting the component prices.
In the example below, we’ve changed our standard pricing by around 10% across all components resulting in a total package price of $175.00 – a total saving to the customer of $19.95. You will see the difference between the normal price and the package price at the bottom of the package screen.
6. When you have added all your components and set your pricing and duration, select Save Changes