To help keep the right amount of stock for your business on hand you can set minimum and maximum amounts. When your product levels reach the minimum and you have automated ordering Kitomba will create an order for this item.
1. Click on the Cards tab in Kitomba, and then click on the Work with Products and Vouchers button.
2. To set the minimum and maximum levels for the product search using either the product search or searching within the category folders
3. In the Min Level box, enter the minimum number of this item that you want to have on hand at any one time.
In the Max Level box, enter the maximum number of this item that you want to have on hand at any one time.
4. Click Save
Note: You can change these at any time and you can still do manual ordering if required.
You can do also do this in Kitomba 1.
1. Go to the products tab and select the product required to change.
2. Select the yellow pencil to edit.
This will provide a pop up where you can make your required changes.
3. Once you have made your changes select Save.