You can use Kitomba attributes to personalise and tailor the message, e.g. customer’s name. So for the same template sent to a number of different clients, each will receive a personalised email. For example, We miss you Sarah, We miss you Steven etc.
To Insert an attribute
1. To insert an attribute go to the Marketing tab in the top navigation bar for Kitomba 1
1. Select the template you want to use and select where you want to add the attribute. Then select the Kitomba Attribute icon to bring up the K-Attributes pop up window.
2. Select attribute from the list to insert into kmail. The attribute will appear as text with an Orange background.
3. To delete a Kitomba attribute inserted into a kmail:
4. Right click the Kitomba attribute and select Delete Attribute from the quick menu.