Clients are increasingly looking for convenience and simplicity when it comes to making their next hair or beauty appointment. Online booking makes it simple for your salon or spa clients to book at their convenience via your website or Facebook page.
Get the most out of the popular Online Booking feature by completing these 10 tips:
1. Post it on your Facebook page. Make it easy for your clients to find your Online Booking page and you can do it in less than 5 minutes. Here’s how.
2. Post it on your website. Make sure the button for Online Booking is at the top of your website and that the button is really clear. This will make it an easy for clients to see.
3. Change your voicemail message. ‘Sorry we can’t get to the phone right now, you can book online at….’ ensures you don’t miss out on new bookings.
4. Put a sign on the front counter. Let your clients know they can book online.
5. Put a sign on your front door. ‘The salon may be closed but we take bookings online 24/7’ is another way to let current and potential clients know you have this option available.
6. Send an email using MailChimp or an SMS to let your clients know about Online Booking. For example, ‘Great news, you can book through our website or Facebook page’. There’s free templates in the Kmail templates library too.
7. Put a link to your Online Booking page in all your emails. This keeps Online Booking top of mind for your clients and educates those who didn’t know you offered it.
8. Use Everyday Marketing for rebooking reminders. In Kitomba, set up a ‘rebooking reminder’ that automatically emails customers who have not rebooked six weeks after their last appointment. Add a link or button to your Online Booking page.
9. Set up a ‘lapsed client’ Everyday Marketing campaign that automatically emails customers who have not rebooked 12 weeks after their appointment prompting them to “come back”. Include a link or button to your Online Booking page.
10. All marketing material that you produce should also remind clients that they can book online. For example, appointment reminder cards, receipts, refer a friend cards and loyalty or concession cards.