Multi-sites can manage products across locations using Kitomba 1. You can enter in one product at a time or several. This guide steps you through adding one product across multiple sites.
Adding a single product across multi-sites
Note: (you will need Standard access level or higher).
1. In Kitomba 1 go to the Products & Services tab and select Products from the drop-down menu.
2. To add a single product to your product list, select + Add One Product.
3. Complete the details of the new product.
4. Tick the box next to each branch that you want the product to be available at. In the example below, all branches are to have Kitomba Mousse in their local database.
5. You can override the product range min and max levels by location. To do this you only need to enter the values that differ from the default for the range.
6. Once the changes have been entered select Save.
To add multiple products at a time see this support guide to learn how.