Free up time at the head office, and give your branches control over their stock and services. Branches in a chain are able to view the entire centralised stock range and service list. They are able to change the availability, levels and override the retail price for a single stock item or service for their branch.
What chain users can do
What branch users can do (if enabled):
Note: Any user in a branch (with the correct permissions) can access the stock or services tab in Kitomba One. These users cannot modify or view the chain level stock and/or Service record.
1. To change availability, levels and override the retail price for a single stock item or service. Go to the Products tab in K1.
2. Select Products from the Products and Services drop down list.
3. Select the yellow pencil to view and edit.
You can make changes for the branch or branches you have access to in the Availability section on the left.
You can change the minimum (Min) and maximum (Max) quantities and the Price.
Note: If you leave the fields blank it will default to the chain level settings.
4. Select Save.
For Branch based access to services
1. Select Services from the Products and Services drop down list.
2. Select the Service you want to modify from the list.
The below screen will appear. The branch will not be able to access the grayed out areas.
At the bottom of the page the branch can override prices.
3. Select Save.