As a multi-site business, you can add a range of new products to your existing master list and have these available at one or multiple locations.
Import a new product range
1. In Kitomba 1 select Manage tab followed by Products from the drop-down list.
2. From the + Products menu select Import a product list.
3. New product lists need to be structured in a particular way before they can be imported. To see what is required select the Download sample file link.
4. When the sample file has downloaded select the link to open. You can locate this at the bottom of your screen or in your downloads folder.
5. In the Sample file complete the details of all new products you want to add.
6. Save the file in .csv format somewhere easy to find e.g. your desktop.
7. To import the new product range browse to the file you have just created and select Upload.
Make the new product range available across multiple locations
1. Next, you need to make the new range available at your required locations. To do this, select the Filter button and select from the drop-down list on the left. e.g. Category.
2. Select the specific categories you want to make available from the drop-down list on the right.
3. Select the Apply filter button.
4. Select the products you want to make available to your locations.
5. To choose the locations you want these products to be available at, select the Edit button and choose the Availability link.
6. Set the availability against each location.
7. Select Save.