You can import a list of products at one time.
1. Go to Kitomba One.
2. Select Products from the drop down menu under Products.
The main product page will display.
3. From the Add products menu select Import a product list.
4. Download the Sample file
5. Open sample file in excel
6. Complete the details of all new products to be added in the Sample file
- Name of product e.g. Kitomba Krazy Mousse
- Barcode for the product
- Retail price
- Cost price (what your business pays for the product)
- Whether product is retail or professional
- GST code - If GST applies, select standard
- The supplier of the product e.g. Kitomba Haircare
- The supplier code for the product e.g. Code shown on supplier invoices
- Maximum stock level for this product – this is the maximum number of this product any branch can have in stock
- Minimum stock level for this product – this is the minimum number of this product any branch can have in stock
- Order lot – how many items of this product have to be ordered at any one time. Some products come in lots of four for example
- Which category the product belongs in e.g. Styling Products
7. Save file somewhere easy to find e.g. your desktop
8. Browse to the file and click Upload
A message will display to let you know how many products you have successfully uploaded or any errors that need to be corrected before the list can be uploaded.
Once you have uploaded the list of products you will need to set availability by location.
see Edit Stock guide.