It is easy to see the payments you have received for the day or for the time period you specify.
1. Go to the Reporting tab and select the Payments Received report.
2. This will default to today's date and show transactions for today.
3. You can change this by changing the date range. Select the field and the calendar will appear then select the required date and the Update report button.
4. You can view specific types of payment or view all by using the report options drop down list.
5. This report lists payments by the payment type. In this example there is one cash payment and the rest are all card transactions.
6. You can export the report to an Excel spreadsheet or Print by selecting the buttons on the top right hand side.
Please sign in to leave a comment.