You can set weekly and monthly business and staff targets in Kitomba One.
Before setting targets you need to consider what these will be for your business and what the individual targets will be for each team member. Use your Kitomba reports to calculate what these will be.
Setting up Targets
1. Go to the targets tab in Kitomba One. If you haven't used targets before, select the Get started now button.
2. When you select the Get started now button, you will see a list of branches you can select from. Select the business you require.
3. To set up your business targets select This location from the list.
4. You can set weekly targets, monthly targets or both. Select the box to view the targets available.
5. Enter the targets you want to track.
6. Choose if you will track targets including or excluding GST.
7. Select Save.
8. Note: Each target has a tool tip that will tell you what that target includes when you hover your mouse over the .
Select when your week starts
1. Select the change link.
2. Select the day of the week your week starts. This is when your targets will start being measured.
Set staff Targets
1. Select a staff person from the list.
2. Select the Set Targets for button.
3. Enter the individual weekly and monthly targets.
4. Select how you want to credit sales for that staff person. i.e. who did the work or the designated sales person.
5. Select Save.
6. You can change the period you view on screen by selecting the Targets for: drop down list and the Target period you require.
Track your Targets
Let Kitomba do the hard work and give you and your staff the ability to track your targets in real time on any device with Kitomba One.
Give your staff their own Kitomba One login so they can view their own targets, for help visit Security in Kitomba One.
For assistance on editing targets, see Editing business and staff targets.
To learn how Kitomba helps you track your targets, visit What Business and staff targets are telling you.