Oxipay / Humm is an installment payment solution which can give your clients a smart way to enjoy their service now and pay for it over time. Using Kitomba and Oxipay / Humm together is easy.
Set up in Kitomba
1. Create a payment type of Oxipay / Humm. See this support guide to create payment types.
To make a sale in Kitomba using Oxipay / Humm
1. Ensure your client is registered with Oxipay / Humm before you begin. If not, get your client to visit sign up on the Oxipay / Humm website using their phone or your salons computer or tablet. They’ll need to fill in some details and Oxipay / Humm will immediately let them know if they’ve been accepted or not.
2. Open the invoice and advise your client of the total amount to pay.
Process the payment in Oxipay / Humm
1. Open Oxipay / Humm in your web browser.
2. Create an Oxipay / Humm order, click on ‘New order’ and enter the purchase details:
- Order number: We recommend including the clients name and Kitomba invoice number.
- Order price: As per their Kitomba invoice, including GST.
- Order description: Detail the services and products the client has purchased.
3. Your client selects the Shop instore button in Oxipay / Hummusing their smartphone. and tell you their Oxipay / Humm code.
4. Enter the code into the Oxipay / Humm order screen.
5. Select Create order button. Your client will receive a pop up asking them to confirm their purchase.
6. When the purchase is confirmed you will see "payment approved" and receive a confirmation email.
Complete the sale in Kitomba
1. When the sale is approved select Oxipay / Humm as the payment type
Note: The salon will be paid in full on the next business day. If the payment is declined the client will need to pay another way.
For further information about Oxipay / Humm go to the Oxipay / Humm website