If you aren't already, you'll need to sign up to MailChimp.
1. Once you have signed up select the Marketing tab in Kitomba 1 followed by the MailChimp link.
Note: Link to MailChimp. You'll need to have Kitomba One Admin access, specifically Client and Report permissions.
2. Select the Connect to MailChimp button.
3. Enter your MailChimp username and password.
Note: You only need to link once. Kitomba One will remember the details for you.
Create MailChimp Campaigns
1. Select the green Create a campaign button.
2. Select who to send your campaign to. You can choose to send to All clients (then to step 4).
3. or select Create a list. Here you can choose who you want to send your Campaign to. Select the options using the filter drop down options.
4. Select the Generate client list button.
A pop up will appear showing the number of clients on your list and how many have valid email addresses.
5. Enter in the Campaign details.
6. Select the Continue button.
A pop up will show that the list of clients is being sent to MailChimp
7. Select the Proceed to MailChimp Button.
This will take you through to MailChimp.
Sending your campaign with MailChimp
1. When you go to MailChimp you will be on the Campaigns page. Visit the Mailchimp support guide if you need assistance.