1. Quit Kitomba.
2. Go to Apple’s support site.
3. Select the Download button to download the correct version of Java:
4. This will download the Java installer. By default it will appear in your Downloads folder. This can be found on your Dock or in your Home folder.
5. Click on the downloaded Java file. It will look like this:
6. It will open a window with the installer file in it. Double click the installer file to run it.
7. Select Continue when the first window opens:
8. Select Continue again when this window appears:
9. Read the Software License Agreement and select Continue if you agree:
10. Confirm you agree with the Software Licence Agreement by selecting Agree:
11. By default, your computer’s Hard Drive will be selected as the location to install Java. Select Continue:
12. Next select Install:
13. Enter your computer’s administrator User Name and Password (if prompted) and select Install Software:
14. The software will now install. If it’s successful you’ll see this message and can select Close:
15. Select Move to Trash:
16. Restart Kitomba.