Currently this feature is available to a limited number of Kitomba customers only.
Clock in and out of Time Clock each day to record the hours you work and use Time Sheets to view this information.
What you need to do each day
Clock into Time Clock
1. At the start of the day, using the device set up with Time Clock, select your name from the list of staff.
2. Enter your Kitomba code or your Kitomba 1 pin and select Clock in.
3. Clocking in will show a clock in confirmation screen. This shows your timetabled hours for the day and your clocked in time.
4. If you need to communicate anything to your manager about your clocked in time, or your timetabled hours that day, you can do so by using the Add comment option. These comments will show on your Time Sheet.
5. Once you have added a comment select Save and close.
6. If you aren't leaving a comment select Close.
7. Once you have clocked in you will be returned to the staff list where a green dot will show beside your name. This indicates that you are ‘clocked in’.
Clock out of Time Clock
1. At the end of the day, using the decvice set up with Time Clock, select your name from the list of staff.
2.Enter your Kitomba code or your Kitomba 1 pin and select Clock out.
3. Clocking out will show a clocked out confirmation screen. This shows your timetabled hours for the day as well as your clocked in and clocked out times.
Note: If you are rostered to work 4 or more hours your unpaid break time will automatically default to 30 minutes.
4. From the clocked out confirmation screen you can amend, edit, add a comment and a reason for the breaks.
5. Select Save.
Optional - You can add comments if your clock out time differs from what is expected. You can also add anything else regarding work hours that you want to mention to your manager.
How to check your own time sheet entries
Time Sheets is where you can see your daily and weekly hours worked.
1. To view your Time Sheet in Kitomba 1 select the Time Sheets button in the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
2. This will load an overview of your Time Sheet for the current week.
3. To see a detailed view of your working hours for a particular day, select the required day using the links on the left hand side of the screen. From this view you can see your timetabled hours, Time Clock hours, Time Clock notes, Custom time, Leave time, Manager notes, Approved hours, and when they were approved and by whom.
4. To see a Time Sheet for a different week, use the pay week selector.
5. If you work at multiple locations, you can use the location selector to see your Time Sheet for a different location.