Reasons can be managed from Kitomba 1 and Kitomba. Reasons created in Kitomba 1 will sync to your local Kitomba and vice versa.
How do I create a reason in Kitomba 1
1. From Kitomba 1, navigate to Settings.
2. Select the Reasons tab.
3. Create a new reason by clicking the Add new button.
4. Select the reason type from the drop down menu.
- Petty cash reasons provide a way to keep track of what the money is used for.
- Leave reasons can be used in addition to the default reasons when creating staff timetables and creating leave entries.
- Custom time reasons are useful for tracking different types of time for your staff. e.g Admin and Training time.
5. Enter a Reason name.
6. Set whether it’s a paid or unpaid reason.
7. Enter a short code. You can enter 4 characters.
8. Select Save.