Reasons can be managed from Kitomba 1 and Kitomba.
If you are a multi site customer:
- reasons created in Kitomba 1 are central and will sync to all of your local Kitombas
- when a reason is first created in Kitomba 1 a check is made for local reasons with the same name. If a match is found the local reason/s will be merged with this central reason. This means the central instance will show available in Kitomba instead of the local one.
Note: This only happens when a reason is first created in Kitomba 1, not when it is edited
- When each location views Reasons in Kitomba, they’ll still be able to view, create and edit Reasons for their location.
- They’ll also be able to view any Reasons in Kitomba that have been created for all locations and are available for them to use.
Note: Individual locations aren’t able to view Reasons in Kitomba 1.
Create a central reason in Kitomba 1
1. From Kitomba 1, navigate to Settings
2. Select the Reasons tab.
Here, your centralized Reasons will display.
Note: If you are a new to Kitomba customer this will be blank.
3. Create a new Reason by clicking the “Add new” button, and entering the relevant information.
4. Select the Reason type using the drop down arrow.
5. Enter a Reason name.
6. Set whether it’s a paid or unpaid reason.
7. Enter a short code. You can enter 4 characters.
8. Select Save.
- If you are an enterprise the easiest way to manage your reasons is from Kitomba 1, this will sync to all of your local Kitombas.
- When you create a reason in Kitomba 1 it will look for local reasons with the same name and merge them. Any timetable or leave entries using that reason will be automatically updated to use the central reason.