Currently this feature is available to a limited number of Kitomba customers only.
Before you get started with Time Clock and Time Sheets there ar a few things you need to do, so we suggest working through the checklist below to get started.
Steps to getting ready
1. You need to be on the Kitomba Diamond package.
2. Make sure that the appropriate security is set up:
- Staff members responsible for setting up your Time Clock on your nominated device have advanced Kitomba 1 access or higher.
- Staff members responsible for approving Time Sheets have advanced access to Kitomba 1 or higher.
- All staff who will be using your Time Clock have a Kitomba code or a Kitomba 1 pin.
- The staff member/s responsible for payroll have admin access to Kitomba 1.
3. Make sure that the following is in place;
- Timetables are setup in Kitomba as this is used by Time Sheets to determine what your staff member's ‘normal working hours’ are.
- A list of Custom time and Leave reasons is set up in Kitomba 1.
- Custom time reasons are correctly set to paid or unpaid and to either show or hide from Time Sheets.