Currently this feature is available to a limited number of Kitomba customers only.
Time Clock and Time Sheets allow you to get an accurate record of the hours your staff work and make running payroll easier.
Setting up Time Clock
1. Open Kitomba 1 using the device you want to run Time Clock on and select Time Clock and Time Sheets on the left hand menu.
2. Select the Set up Time Clock button or the link https://apps.kitomba.com/timeclock.
3. Enter your Kitomba or Kitomba 1 login details.
Note: Only users with Advanced access or higher are allowed to set up Time Clock.
4. Select a location.
5. Select Continue.
A list of staff at that location will be shown. This completes the Time Clock set up and your staff will now be able to clock in and clock out.
- If you only have Advanced access or higher to one location you will be taken straight to a list of staff. This completes the Time Clock set up, your staff will now be able to clock in and out.
- You do not need to log out of Time Clock every day.
- You can have Time Clock set up on more than one device at a location.
- Check that the default 30 minute unpaid break time is relevant for your business.