Currently this feature is available to a limited number of Kitomba customers only.
If you manage staff you can easily view a Time Sheet Summary by staff or location.
View a Time Sheet summary by staff
1. In Kitomba 1 select Time Sheets from the top navigation bar.
2. Select a Staff name to display the required weekly summary.
A key is used to display information about the hours:
- The red dot shows when a manager has left a note on the Time Sheet.
- The yellow dot shows when a manager has adjusted the default break time.
- The blue dot shows when the staff member has left a note in Time Clock.
- A green calendar icon with a tick shows next to approved Time Sheets.
- An empty grey calendar icon shows for all non-working days (for any days the staff person isn’t rostered on, and hasn’t clocked in or out).
- A red calendar icon with a cross shows all unapproved days.
- All future days have no calendar icon.
View a Time Sheet summary by location
1. Log in to Kitomba 1 and select Time Sheets from the top navigation bar.
2. To change between locations use the location selector in Time Sheets.
Note: This is only available for Kitomba 1 Enterprise users with Kitomba 1 Advanced or higher access to multiple locations.
3. Select the drop arrow and choose what Pay week you'd like to view.
4. You'll be able to see the following for all staff members at that location:
- their total approved hours for the week;
- a green calendar icon with a tick if all of the Time Sheets are approved for the week;
- a red calendar icon with a cross if there are any Time Sheets unapproved for the week;
- their total timetabled hours for the week;
- their total leave and paid custom time for the week.