Use this report to view retail product sales across all of your locations or filter to a single location. This report can be grouped by supplier or product category.
Create a Product sales report in Kitomba 1
1. In Kitomba 1 go to the Reporting tab in the top navigation bar and then select Reports.
2. Select the Product sales report from the list.
3. To view the Product sales, select the Date range button and enter the date required.
4. Select the Report options button and group by Supplier or Category and showing all or specific locations. In this example, we have selected to group by Category and by All locations.
5. Select the Run report button. In this example, the report shows retail product sales by category across all locations. The information includes total revenue, quantity sold, and margin.
6. To expand to view more detail select the arrow at the side of each category.
You can also run this report grouped by Supplier. This could help you to reconcile with your supplier spend and provide a simplified view depending on how your categories are set up.