Making sure you have all the important information about your clients is a big part of your client journey. Getting this information is easy when you use interactive digital forms that your clients can quickly complete on any device.
Forms are automatically saved to their Client Card, ensuring easy access to the information whenever you need it.
In this support guide, you will find instructions on how to:
- Add a form to an appointment
- Edit a completed form
- View completed forms
- Choose what your clients see in Give to client mode
Add a form to an appointment
1. From the Appointments tab in Kitomba 1 find your client's appointment or create a new appointment.
2. From the left-hand panel, under Forms, select Add form.
3. Select the required form from your list. The forms can only be added if they are live and not still in draft.
4. You can add as many forms as you need by using the Add another form link.
5. To get your client to complete the forms select the Give to client name to fill out button.
6. This will provide a list of all the forms you have selected for this client.
7. You can now hand the device to the client to complete the forms.
8. Once your client has filled in the forms, (see this support guide for details on how they do this), and they have handed the device back, you need to enter in your pin to return from Give to client mode to Kitomba 1 mode
9. Once you've returned to Kitomba 1 mode, you can review the forms by selecting the client's appointment and selecting the forms. Check that all questions have been answered where needed, and if required the form has been signed.
When you're satisfied that the forms are done, select the Complete button. This will lock the form from further edits and change the status of the form from In progress to Complete.
- Any questions set as the answer is required to complete the form must be answered before you can set to Complete.
- If there is still information needed you can return to the form by selecting the appointment and then the form. Update the form as required then select Save or Complete.
Editing a completed form
1. To make edits to a form that has been completed go to the appointment where the form is and select the required form.
2. If the form has a status of Complete there will be a warning message advising you that this form is read-only.
3. To make edits scroll to the bottom and select the Edit button.
4. This pop up will appear advising you that when you make edits to a signed and completed form any edits made will remove the client signature and you will need to get the client to resign. If you wish to go ahead select the Continue button.
5. When you have made your changes you can select Save
and the form will show as In progress.
6. If you don't need any signatures you can set to Complete.
7. The form now shows a checkmark to indicate that it has been completed.
Viewing the completed forms
To view the completed forms go to the client card and they are located in the forms section
Choose what your clients see in Give to client mode
The forms feature provides an option where you can remove the More info section in the Give to client mode that includes client attributes.
1. To do this you need to go to Kitomba 1 and select Settings then Business details.
2. Go to the Give to client section and select the required option