Making sure you have all the important information about your clients is a big part of your client consultation. Getting this information is easy when you use forms that your clients can quickly complete on any device. Forms are automatically saved to their Client Card, ensuring easy access to the information whenever you need it.
In this support guide, you will find instructions on how to:
- Add a form to an appointment
- Review completed forms
- Edit a completed form
- Choose what your clients see in Give to client mode
Add a form to an appointment
1. From the Appointments tab in Kitomba 1 find your client's appointment.
2. From the left-hand panel, select Add form.
3. Select the + Add form button then select the required form from your list. You can add as many forms as you need for the appointment.
4. Using the checkboxes on the left, select the forms you want your client to complete, then select the Give to Client to fill out button.
5. You can now hand the device to the client to complete the forms.
6. Once your client has filled in the forms (see this support guide for details on how they do this) you need to enter your pin to return from Give to Client mode to Kitomba 1 mode
Review completed forms
1. You can now review the forms to ensure they have been completed. To do this select the client's appointment and Edit forms.
- Any questions set as Answer is required to complete the form must be answered before you can Complete.
- You can return to the form to update it by selecting the appointment and then the form.
Edit a completed form
1. To edit a form that has been completed, go to the associated appointment and select Edit forms in the left-hand menu.
or access the form in the Client card.
3. Select the required form.
Note: If the form has a status of Complete there will be a warning message advising you that This form is read-only because it has been completed. If you make edits to a completed form, any completed signatures will be removed and you will need to have the form re-signed.
4. Scroll to the bottom and select the Edit button.
5. This pop up will appear advising you that when you make edits to a completed form, any completed signatures will be removed and you will need to have the form re-signed. If you wish to go ahead select the Continue button.
Choose what your clients see in Give to client mode
In the client card, there is the More info section that includes any attributes you may have set up.
The forms feature allows you to include or exclude this section from the Update client card form when you use the Give to client mode.
1. To set your preference, go to Kitomba 1 and select Settings, then Business details.
2. Go to the Give to client section and select the required option.
3. Select Save.