Making sure you have all the important information about your clients is a big part of your client consultation. Getting this information is easy when you use interactive digital forms that your clients can quickly complete on any device. Forms are automatically saved to their Client Card, ensuring easy access to the information whenever you need it.
- Using forms
- Drawing on images
- Add a drawing template during the consultation
- Adding a client signature
- Completing a form
1. Go to the Appointments tab in the top navigation bar of Kitomba 1.
2. Select the client's appointment. Select the Edit forms button to view forms already attached to the appointment
Note: You can add more forms if desired by using the +add new button.
3. Select the forms you want your client to complete.
4. Select the Give to Client to fill out button. In this example our client is Sara.
Note: If you’d like the client to review and update their details make sure Update client card is selected.
5. You can now hand the device to Sara to complete the forms. In our example, we have asked Sara to update her client card details before completing any other forms. Once Sara has updated her details, she needs to select Next.
This will take her to the next form to complete. The client's progress is displayed at the top and bottom of the page, in this example, Sarah is on form 2 of 2.
6. Depending on the type of questions, Sara can either add text or select answers from multiple-choice lists. If you've added drawings to indicate areas of concern, she can draw on the images using the cursor or a stylus depending on your device.
Drawing on images
1. To draw on an image tap or click on the image and a box will appear.
2. Draw the required areas on the image and use the buttons at the bottom as required.
The buttons are: :
- Cancel - This will erase any drawing and take Sarah back to the form view
- Undo - Removes the last mark they made
- Redo - This reapplies the last mark they made
- Eraser - This allows manual removal of part or all of the drawing
- Clear - Removes all the drawing they have done
- Save - Saves their drawing and takes them back to the form.
Add a Drawing template during a consultation
If your form contains a blank drawing field, you can add an image, template or take a photo during the client consultation. To learn about adding a blank drawing field visit this support guide.
1. To add a Drawing during the client’s consultation go to the required form from their appointment in Kitomba 1.
2. Step through the questions on your form, when you get to a drawing field where you can add a customised template, tap on the +Tap to add a drawing link and
3. Add a template image from the template library, upload your own image, or on certain devices you can take a photo to add to the form.
Note: If you are using a device with a camera, choose the upload a custom image option to see if you have the option to take a photo.
Adding a Client signature
1. If any of the forms include a signature field, Sara will need to select the Sign form button to sign the form.
2. Sara can sign the form in the Please sign below box using the cursor or stylus depending on the device. When Sara has completed her signature she can then select the Save button.
Completing a form
1. Once Sara has filled in the form she then needs to select the Done button.
Copying a client form
Instead of adding a new form to your client’s appointment requiring them to fill out the answers again, you can choose to make a copy of one of their previous forms for them to review and re-sign.
1. To do this, go to their appointment on the Kitomba 1 calendar and select Edit Forms from the left-hand menu. In this example our client's name is Sara.
2. Select Copy existing
3. Now we can see a list of Sara's previous forms. Use the forms appointment date and status to help decide which form you want to have reviewed and re-signed.
4. Choosing a form returns us to the Appointment forms list where we can see a copy of our form has been added. Opening the copied form displays Sara's previous answers ready for her to review and re-sign
Note: If the form you’ve chosen to copy has signature fields, a message will show explaining that the copy will not retain any previously completed signatures.