There are two types of images that you can add to your form. a Static image and an image that you or your client can draw on.
Static Image Drawing Image
Adding Static Images
1. You may want to add other images for information or marketing purposes to your form. To do this, select Image from the Add fields section.
2. Select Edit and enter an Image heading if desired.
3. Select Choose a File or drag and drop an image on to the Choose a file or drag it here text.
4. Your image will now show a preview.
5. Select Save.
Add interactive Drawings
1. The Drawing option gives you the ability to add an interactive image that you or your client can draw on, for example to areas of concern on a body or face. To add a drawing select Drawing from the Answer options.
2. Select Edit and add an Image title if desired.
3. Choose the Use template button to select one of the available template images, or choose Upload custom image to use your own image.
4. You can select whether an answer to this question is a required answer and select Save.
5. You will now see a preview of your chosen image. Select Save to add the image to the form.
To see how to add other elements to your form see these support guides: