The Stock value report in Kitomba 1 shows the current value of your stock sitting on your shelves. This is helpful before making a new order and for tax time.
Create a Stock value report in Kitomba 1
1. In Kitomba 1 go to the Reporting tab, then select Reports.
2. Select the Stock value report
3. This report includes all products with one or more items on hand (including deactivated products). This report will show the value of Stock on hand at today's date. To view the details select the expand arrow on the left.
4. You can group this report by Supplier or by Category. To do this select the Report options tab and select either Supplier of Category in the Grouped by: section.
6. Select the Run report button. In this example, we have run by the supplier.
7. This report tells you the value of the stock you have sitting on your shelves. You will be able to see what you have on hand before making a new order. The Stock Value report only returns details for what is currently in stock.