Managing your master service list in Kitomba 1 enables you to make changes across all your locations centrally saving you time while you deliver consistency across your business group.
Change a service
1. To services to your services master list, go to the Products and Services tab in Kitomba 1 and then select Services.
2. You will see your categories in the left-hand panel and your services within that category selected on the right.
3. Select the Category where the service is to be added then select the service the New service button.
4. Enter the settings as required.
5. To add where this service will be available go to the Availability section in the top right and check the box next to the location where this service is available or not.
6. To edit prices at a location for all or selected staff levels, go to the Branch price overrides section, select the required location and make your desired changes. In this example, we have a higher price for very senior staff.
7. To override prices for a staff member that has a different price to the staff level pricing select the +Add a staff price button in the Staff price overrides section.
8. Select the required Branch from the drop-down list. and select the staff person.
9. Enter in the desired price. To add further price overrides select the +Add a staff price button and repeat the process.
10. Select Save.