Reasons are a way to create a list of options that can be used for either, petty cash, leave or custom time.
- Petty cash reasons provide a way to keep track of what the money is used for.
- Leave reasons can be used in addition to the default reasons when creating staff timetables and creating leave entries.
- Custom time reasons are useful for tracking different types of time for your staff. e.g Admin and Training time.
You can use Reasons in Kitomba 1 to:
- manage a centralised list of reasons that can be used by all of your locations;
- control what reasons are available at what locations.
Add a new reason in Kitomba 1
1. In Kitomba 1, navigate to Settings in the top navigation bar.
2. Select the Reasons tab.
All pre-existing reasons will display.
3. Create a new reason by clicking the + Add new button.
4. Select the Reason type using the drop-down arrow.
5. Enter a Reason name.
6. Set if it’s a Paid Reason. If you select Yes you will need to also select whether or not this is a Time Sheet reason.
7. Enter a payroll Short code as required. You can enter up to 4 characters.
8. Select the location(s) where you want this reason to be available.
9. Select Save.
To learn more about managing reasons view these links: