Reasons are a way to create a list of options that can be used for either, petty cash, leave or custom time.
- Petty cash reasons provide a way to keep track of what the money is used for.
- Leave reasons can be used in addition to the default reasons when creating staff timetables and creating leave entries.
- Custom time reasons are useful for tracking different types of time for your staff. e.g Admin and Training time.
You can use Reasons in Kitomba 1 to:
- manage a centralised list of reasons that can be used by all of your locations;
- control what reasons are available at what locations.
Merge reasons in Kitomba 1
If you have multiple reason names for the same thing you can merge them together.
Note: Merging will automatically update any staff timetables, or staff timetable overrides to the new merged one.
1. To merge reasons go to the Reasons tab in Settings in Kitomba 1.
2. In the Reasons tab select the checkbox next to the reasons you wish to merge. In this example, we want to merge Admin and Admin tasks.
3. Select the Merge button.
4. Select what you want the new merged reason name to be. In this example we are using Admin.
5. The reasons you have selected to merge together will be listed.
6. Select the green Merge button.
Note: You can only merge reasons that are the same type and that have the same Paid reason option selected.
7. You will receive this message if the selections are incompatible.
To learn more about managing reasons view these links: