Reasons are a way to create a list of options that can be used for either, petty cash, leave or custom time.
- Petty cash reasons provide a way to keep track of what the money is used for.
- Leave reasons can be used in addition to the default reasons when creating staff timetables and creating leave entries.
- Custom time reasons are useful for tracking different types of time for your staff. e.g Admin and Training time.
Single sites can also manage reasons in Kitomba. see these user guides to view how:
Add a new reason in Kitomba 1
1. From Kitomba 1, navigate to Settings.
2. Select the Reasons tab.
All pre-existing reasons will display.
3. Create a new reason by clicking the +Add new button.
4. Select the Reason type from the drop-down menu.
5. Enter a Reason name.
6. Set if it’s a Paid Reason. If you select Yes you will need to also select whether or not this is a Time Sheet reason.
7. Enter a payroll Short code as required. You can enter up to 4 characters.
8. Select Save.
To learn more about managing reasons view these links: