The Time Clock and Time Sheets features use the standard unpaid break length of 30 minutes.
1. To change the standard unpaid break length for Time Clock and Time Sheets go to the Settings tab in the top navigation bar in Kitomba 1.
2. Select Time Clock & Time Sheets in the left-hand menu.
3. Select Settings.
4. Enter your preferred Standard unpaid break length in minutes. In this example, we have entered a standard break of 45 minutes.
5. Select Save.
Your Standard unpaid break length is now updated and will be selected on days where the staff member works for 4 hours or longer.
- The unpaid break length can be changed before a time sheet is approved. This can be done by either a staff member when they are clocking out of Time Clock (Time Clock break), or by a manager when they are approving an individual staff member's time sheet (Adjust break).
- The Standard unpaid break length is also automatically applied to leave days where the normal timetable for that leave day is longer than 4 hours.
- If you don’t want an unpaid break length subtracted from your working hours, set the Standard unpaid break length to 0 minutes. If you do this, you will then need to set any unpaid break length manually in time sheets.
Visit these support guides to find out more: