Setting up the attribute
1. Select the Admin tab.
2. Open the Attributes category on the left and then select the Customer category.
3. Select Create.
4. Name the attribute Vaccinated, and change the data type to CheckBox. Select the options Tick here to allow this attribute to trigger alerts and the Show on calendar quickview then Save.
Depending on your local requirements, you may want to use a date field rather than a checkbox so that you can see when you recorded their vaccination status.
5. Use the Move Up button to move it to the top of the list (for easy access for your staff).
Using the attribute
1. If you go to a Client Card in Kitomba (either on the Calendar or in the Cards tab) and then select Attributes, you'll see a tick box called Vaccinated
2. If it is ticked on the Client Card, you'll see a yellow warning symbol on their appointment, and when you open the Appointment QuickView (by left clicking the appointment once) you'll see the client is marked as Vaccinated.
3. This means that staff can go down their column at the start of the day and easily see which clients they still need to ask for proof, and which ones you’ve already asked.
You’ll need to create your own policy for what proof needs to be seen or recorded by staff in order to check this box.
Please sign in to leave a comment.