This guide will show you how easy it is to add Book Now buttons to your business’s Facebook and Instagram pages, allowing your clients to book directly from Facebook or Instagram, powered by Kitomba’s Online Booking.
Kitomba’s Online Booking connects to your Facebook Business Manager. If you haven’t set your Facebook page up with a business account yet, see how to create a Facebook for Business account.
If you want to add a Book Now button to your business’s Instagram, you’ll need to connect your Facebook and Instagram accounts before you complete the process below.
Connecting Kitomba Online Booking to Facebook Business Manager
- In Kitomba 1, go to your Online Booking settings and choose ‘Social media connection’.
- Click on the green ‘Connect’ button. This will take you to Facebook where you’ll be asked to log in, or continue if you’re already logged in to your Facebook business account.
- Select continue to allow Kitomba to connect to your Facebook business account.
- Confirm the settings, selecting all of the accounts you wish to connect. If your Instagram and Facebook accounts are already linked, this is where you’ll be able to choose to also connect to Instagram.
- If you don’t yet have a Facebook Ads account or Facebook Pixel, you’ll be taken through the process of setting them up.
Adding Facebook and Instagram Book Now buttons
Once you’ve completed this process you’ll see Book Now buttons automatically appear on your Facebook business page and your Instagram profile.
New options will also appear in your Online Booking social media connections settings allowing you to disconnect Kitomba from Facebook or manage your buttons within the Facebook Business Manager.