Rewarding your customers for the time and money they spend in your business is easy with Kitomba’s loyalty programme. Your clients earn Kitomba Dollars when they spend money on services, vouchers or retail in your business. You can choose how many Kitomba Dollars your customers earn, how many they need to have before they can spend them, and how long a Kitomba Dollar is valid for before it expires. So let's get started!
Turning on your loyalty programme:
1. To access the Loyalty settings:
- Go to the Kitomba dashboard and click on the Admin tab.
- From the Admin page, select the Loyalty option on the left-hand side.
2. Under the Loyalty Rules section, check the box for the Turn Loyalty on option to enable the loyalty programme.
Set up your Loyalty programme:
1. After you have turned your loyalty programme on, tell Kitomba how long a Kitomba Dollar will be valid for before it expires:
2. Select how your clients can earn Kitomba Dollars by choosing either Option 1 or Option 2 from the list. In this example, we'll go with Option 1 for a simple setup. Contact our support team for more info if you prefer a more advanced setup.
3. Move to the Redeeming Kitomba Dollars section:
- Enter your preferred Minimum number of Kitomba Dollars required to begin the redeeming process.
- Next, determine the method for your clients to Redeem Kitomba Dollars in lots of (For example, if you enter 5, the redeeming amount needs to be a multiple of 5. If your loyalty programme allows clients to redeem any amounts you should set this to 1.Then decide whether you want to enable the redemption of Kitomba Dollars for Services, Retail, and Vouchers by selecting the checkbox.
4. Enter how many Kitomba Dollars your clients will earn per $100 spent on Services, Retail and Vouchers. Then choose whether you want your clients to earn Kitomba Dollars in round numbers or not.
5. Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
That's an overview of getting started with loyalty. View our support guides to learn more or get in touch with us.