Before sending stock to another location you need to set up a supplier to send the stock to. To assist in keeping transparent reporting it is helpful to name this supplier the location of where the stock is being sent to. Visit this support guide to find out more.
Send stock to another location
1. Go to the Cards tab in Kitomba and select the Manage suppliers button. It looks like a cardboard box.
2. A list of the suppliers (locations) you have created will appear on the left-hand side. Select the supplier name that you want to transfer stock too. In this example, we have a supplier listed as Transfer of stock to Care for Hair.
3. Select the orange C on the top left toolbar to create a Credit Note. This will show that you are giving stock to another location and takes the items from your stock on hand levels.
4. Add items to your Credit Note by scanning the item with your barcode scanner or select the description section in an empty row on the invoice. Type in the first few letters of the name of the product you are looking for. Keep typing until the right product comes up and then click on it with your mouse to select it. Enter in the quantity you are sending.
5. When you have finished adding items, review your list to check it is correct and add a comment to your credit note to say who asked for the stock.
7. Select Commit to save your changes and send the stock to the location that requested it.