You can add fields that provide space for your client to add a response.
Add a question
1. To add a question with a short or long answer, select Question from the Answer options.
2. Enter the question in the Question text field.
3. Select whether you want to allow space for a Short or Long Answer and if you want this to be a question to be required before the form can be completed.
- You can also select if the question requires an answer before the form can be set to Complete. Your client can still choose 'done' even if they haven't provided an answer for a question with Answer is required to complete the form set to Yes.
- The difference between short and long answer length is the amount of space available to record the answer.
4. Select Save.
Add a multiple choice question
1. To add a question that has the one or more answer option, select the Single or Multiple choice question option.
2. Select Edit and enter the Question text.
3. Select the Answer choice required. You can choose if you want to allow the client the option to select only one answer or multiple answers from the list. In this example, we have used the multiple-choice option.
4. Add your first answer option to the Answer options field, use the Add another button for each additional answer.
5. You can select whether an answer to this question is required to complete the form and select Save.
To see how to add other elements to your form see these support guides: