Note: you must have at least one service in your package - you can’t create product-only packages.
1. In Kitomba, go to the Cards tab, and select Manage Packages.
2. Click Create Package
3. The Package window will open.
4. Type the name for your package in the Name field
5. Add a service to your package by clicking on the Add a service button. A list of your services will appear.
6. Select the service you wish to add to the package
The service will be added to the package and show in the Packages screen
7. Keep adding services until you have included all the services you want to package together
8. If you wish to add a retail product to your package, click on Add a Product
9. A list of your products will appear. Search for and click on the product you wish to include in your package.
The product will be added to your package
10. Add any additional products you wish to include in your package.
11. When you have finished adding your services and products, you now need to decide how much to charge for each component of your package, and if you want to change the normal durations for the services.
By default, Kitomba will set the usual price and duration for the services you’ve selected, and it will set the usual retail price for your products.
Pricing your Package
If you want the total package price to be reduced, you’ll need to reduce the price of at least one item in the package. The total of the package shows at the bottom of the Price column.
It’s a good idea to consider your commission structure if you are adjusting the cost of your services and retail, as Kitomba will give the credit to who did the work for each service, and who made the sale for the retail product.
In the example below, Ange and Alison get the ‘credit’ for the work that they each complete, and it has been decided that Alison will get the credit for the retail product sale.
You can keep track of the difference between what the bundled services and product would normally cost and the total package price by comparing the price at the bottom of the normally column and the price column.
In the example, the normal price for our services and retail item would be $235.00, but because we’ve reduced the price of 2 items the total package price is $200.00
The margin column will have a dollar figure in it if Kitomba knows what the cost price of your product is. It works out how much margin you will be getting by selling the product (within the package) at that rate.
Setting the Duration Of Your Package
If you are reducing the price of your services or products, you may want to consider reducing the amount of time you spend with your client.
If you want to change the total duration of the package, you’ll need to reduce the duration of at least one service in the package. The total duration of the package shows at the bottom of the Duration column