Packages will help you to bundle services and retail products together and offer them to your clients as a package for a reduced time and/or cost.
Create a package across locations
1. In Kitomba 1 select Products and Services from the top navigation bar then Packages.
2. Select the +Create a package button.
3. Enter a name in the Package name field.
4. Select the +Add a service button.
5. Select the service you want to include in the package.
Note: You must have at least one service per package.
To add more services repeat the above steps. In our example, we have added the below services:
6. If you would like to add products to your package select +Add a product button.
7. Select the products required from the list.
Note: You can add as many as required.
In our example, we have added Shampoo and Conditioner
8. You can now alter the Price and/or Duration of a service and the price of a product in the package as required.
9. If you want this package available in Online booking select Yes and enter an Online booking description.
10. You can also set up a concession for this package on this page, see this user guide on how to set up Concessions for packages for Multi-sites.
Make the package available at your locations
1. To make the package available at your locations go to the Location availability section and select the locations where the package will be available.
2. Select Save changes.