Important: Kitomba only supports USB printers. Printers with a serial port are not compatible with Kitomba. For a list of printers we know work with Kitomba, check our website or give us a call.
Printing invoices (receipts)
1. In Kitomba, when you print a receipt for a customer you are actually printing a copy of an invoice for the customer. Although your customer will think of it as a receipt, Kitomba refers to it as an invoice.
2. To do this go to the admin tab.
Select Preferences from the list on the left hand side.
3. Select the Invoicing tab.
4. In the Printing section, open the drop down menu next to printer to use for invoicing. You will see a list of the printers installed on your computer.
5. Select the printer you want to use for printing your invoices (receipts). In the example below we've chosen the Brother MFC-J6910DW printer.
6. You can choose whether Kitomba automatically prints invoices (receipts) when you commit them.
7. You can also select a printing size for invoices (receipts). If you are printing to a thermal printer, select 'Receipt'. If you want to print to a plan paper printer, even at A5 size, select 'Normal'.
8. Select Save.