The Kmail editor has 2 modes, Basic and Advanced. The main difference is Advanced lets you insert tables and also edit the HTML code directly, this is especially useful if you have a template a designer has already made for you in another application.
The formatting tools are very similar to what you use in other applications like word for example.
To Insert/edit an image
1. To insert or edit an image go to Marketing in the top navigation bar for Kitomba 1 and select Kmail.
2. Go to the template you want to make changes for.
3. Click in the space you want the image to appear in the email body.
4. select the image icon
5. The insert/edit image pop up up will appear.
6. You can browse using the camera icon. This will bring MoxieManager onto the screen. From here you can upload photos from your computer.
7. Select the picture you want. The file path will show in the Source line. Select Ok and the picture will show in your template.
If the image looks stretched or squashed in any way, this may be because the image Dimensions in the Insert/Edit Image pop up window do not match that of the image itself.
8. To check the image dimensions, locate the image file on your computer, and select it, later versions of windows will show the image details including Dimensions in pixels Width x Height. If no details are displayed, right click image and select Details from the Properties pop up, the dimensions are listed under image heading.
9. Once you have altered the image size import again into MoxieManager.