1. Go to the Cards tab in Kitomba, and then click on the Manage Products and Vouchers icon. It looks like a yellow $ sign.
2. Click on the Products folder on the left hand side.
3. In the top right hand corner of the screen you can create products in this example we will click the Create Retail Product icon.
4. Complete the Product card, ensuring you:
- select the right Category or subcategory for your product - in the example below we have selected the De Lorenzo category
- select the Supplier from your list of available Suppliers - in the example below we have selected the De Lorenzo supplier
- specify your Min Level & Max Level (the minimum and maximum units you wish to keep in stock). Order Lot can typically be set to 1
- specify both your Retail Price (including GST) and Standard Cost Price (excluding GST). Your Margin as a % and $ value will be automatically calculated for you.
5. When you have completed the product card make sure you click Save