These are one off campaigns, ie special offers, mothers day etc.
- Name the Campaign.
- Decide When to send
- Decide Who to send it to, either All Customers or a list of customers you have created using the Reports tab. Lists are stored under Lists in the Admin Tab.
- Decide What message template to send.
- Decide How to send, Add items from list on the right.
Go to the admin tab.
Select Campaign marketing from the right hand list
Enter in the Name of the Campaign
Enter the date and time when you want this to be sent.
Select who you want to send this campaign to from the drop down box. This shows a list of customers that you have created using the Customer list feature in the Reports tab.
Lists are stored under Lists in the Admin tab.
Decide which message template to send.
Decide how you want to send this campaign. Select these from the list on the right of this section.
NOTE: Post messages
If you have selected Post as one of the delivery methods you will need to print these messages (or mailing labels). Go to the Reports tab and click on one of the following reports to do this:
- Messages for Printing (1 per page) - prints one postal message per page with the clients address located correctly for a standard window envelope.
- Messages for Printing (3 per page) - prints three postal messages per page in a post card format (three post cards to one A4 sheet). If using this format, message should be a suitable length to fit in the space available.
- Mailing Labels - Messages - prints a mailing label for each customer receiving a postal message that is suitable for a variety of postal items.