Now that you have setup the Commission Groups, the Commission Plans and assigned the Staff, you can print the Wages Summary Report to show amount of income each staff member has generated for the business and themselves over a week period.
1. Select the Reports tab
2. Select the Wages Summary report from the Staff and Wages section on the left hand side.
Choose the dates and staff you require using the drop down boxes.
You can also choose:
- which Mode - either detail or summary view,
- whether to Show $0 Commissions or not, and
- what you would like to Calculate.
3. Once you have selected the options you require select the Execute button
4. Prior to Kitomba displaying the Report, it will ask you to Confirm Hours your staff have worked
NOTE: The report uses the Kitomba Calendar to work out your Staff's hours.
NOTE: Ensure Timetable Overrides are used to record random or one-off changes to Staff rostered hours - in order to allow Kitomba to determine their total actual hours worked accurately.
5. You can edit the hours at this time if required. Once you have checked the hours are correct, select Go to run the report.
6. Your executed Wages Summary Report will look similar to this: