To help keep the right amount of stock for your business on hand you can set minimum and maximum ordering amounts. When you generate an automatic order Kitomba will look at all items below the level you have chosen and bring them up to this level. You can review these before sending your order to the supplier.
Setting stock levels in Kitomba
1. Select the Cards tab in Kitomba and then select the Manage Products and Vouchers button.
2. To set the minimum and maximum levels for the product, search using either the Product search or within the Category folders.
3. In the Min Level box, enter the minimum level of this item that you want to have on hand at any one time.
4. In the Max Level box, enter the maximum level of this item that you want to have on hand at any one time.
5. Enter the Order lot. This is how many of a particular item must be ordered from your supplier at one time.
6. Select Save.
To set minimum and maximum ordering levels for a product in Kitomba 1 see this support guide