Setting stock ordering levels in Kitomba 1
To help keep the right amount of stock for your business on hand you can set minimum and maximum amounts. When you generate an automatic order, Kitomba will look at all items below the stock level you have chosen and bring them up to this level. You can then review this order before sending it to your supplier.
If you are a multi-site user this is where you will manage your stock ordering levels across your locations.
1. Go to Kitomba 1 and select the Products & Services tab.
2. Select Products from the list.
3. Locate the product you want to edit using the search field.
4. Select the yellow pencil next to the product you wish to edit.
Make your required changes to your Min and Max levels in the pop-up window.
Note: The Order lot is how many of a particular item must be ordered at one time.
3. Once you have made your changes select Save.