You can create a supplier order that will provide a blank order form for you to enter the products you require.
Create your manual stock order
1. Select the Cards tab in Kitomba, followed by the Manage suppliers button. It looks like a cardboard box.
2. A list of your suppliers will appear. Select the supplier you wish to create an order for.
3. Select the Create a supplier order button at the top of the screen.
4. The Supplier’s order box will pop up - select the Create order manually button.
5. This will provide a blank order screen where you can add products.
Add products to your order
1. To add items to your order, you can select an empty row in the Code section and type in the first few letters of the name of the product you are looking for. Keep typing until the right product comes up in the selection list and then click on it with your mouse to select it.
2. Kitomba will show you how many of this product are on hand. In the Qty (quantity) column, enter the number of this product you want to order.
3. When you have finished adding products, review your order to check it is correct.
4. Select Commit. The order you created will now show beneath the supplier in the Manage suppliers section.
5. You can view the PDF on the screen and print it out or attach the PDF to an email to your supplier.
The next step is to check in your stock when it arrives. See this support guide to learn how.