You can set the capabilities of your staff in Kitomba and Kitomba 1 to define which services they're able to perform.
Set up Staff Capabilities in Kitomba
1. Go to the Admin tab
2. Select the Capability link on the left.
3. This will take you to the Capabilities screen where you can
- Set/unset a capability for All Staff
- Set/unset all capabilities for an Individual Staff member
- Set/unset a capability for an Individual Staff member
- Set/unset a capability for Rooms
Set up staff capabilities in Kitomba 1
1. Navigate to the Settings tab and select Staff and Kitomba One users in the left hand panel.
2. Select the staff member you wish to set capabilities for.
3. Change Performs all services to No. These will default to what is currently in Kitomba.
4. Select all staff or select the capability for the individual staff member.
5. Save your changes. This will update the staff member's capabilities in Kitomba.
Copy another staff member's capabilities
If several staff members have the same capabilities, you can use the copy another staff member's capabilities option.
1. Complete steps 1- 3 above
2. Select copy another staff member's capabilities link.
3. Select the staff member you want to Copy capabilities from using the drop list and select Copy.
4. Select Save.