Promoting Online Bookings and vouchers is easy with Kitomba. Once you've set up Online Booking and online voucher sales follow these instructions to learn how to promote them via Facebook, Instagram, your website, emails and text messages.
Copy your Online Booking and Online Voucher sales website address
1. Find your Online Booking website address in your Online Booking settings in Kitomba1.
2. Find your online voucher sales website address in the Deposits & vouchers section of your Online Booking settings.
3. To copy the website address highlight the link and select CTRL C.
Promote Online Bookings and/or online voucher sales
Now that you've copied your Online Booking and/or Online Voucher sales website address, here's how to add them to Facebook,Instagram, your website, emails and text messages.
Facebook Call to Action Button
Facebook gives you the option to add one call to action button to your page. Visit our support guide add a button to Facebook
to learn how to do this. We recommend that you use this to promote your Online Bookings.
Pin a post to the top of your Facebook page
- Post about Online Booking or Online voucher sales
- Go to the post on your Page
- Click in the top right of the post.
- Select Pin to top of page.
Here’s how to add a link to your Instagram Story. (Note: This is for Instagram business accounts only who have over 10,000 followers ).
1. Snap a photo or video in the Instagram stories window, or swipe up to access your photo library. You can post a photo taken within the last 24 hours.
2. To add a link to your Story, click on the chain icon located on the top right hand side of your screen.
3. Enter your Online booking or Vouchers sales website address you copied from Kitomba1 in the new window.
4. Tap the checkmark in the top right corner.
5. Continue editing your Story with text, filters, or stickers where required.
6. Click Next to post.
Or you can add a link to your Instagram Bio
1. Open your Instagram mobile app.
2. Visit your profile by tapping the person icon on the bottom right.
3. Tap "Edit Profile" at the top of the screen.
4. Write a custom description in 150 characters or less.
5. Add a link to your Online booking or Online voucher sales website address.
6. Tap "Done" to save your bio.
All websites work slightly differently, however here are some basic instructions:
If you manage your own website:
1. Add a button or option to your navigation at the very top of your website. This makes it really visible and easy for your clients to find.
2. Add the copied Online Booking and/or online voucher sales website address to the button or navigation.
3. Click save.
If a website developer (or similar) manages your website:
1. Email the copied Online Booking and/or online voucher sales website address to your website developer.
2. Ask them to include a button or option to your navigation at the very top of your website for your clients to 'Book online' and/or 'Buy vouchers'.
We recommend that you include both 'Book online' and 'Buy vouchers' on your website.
Add a clear call-to-action to your emails directing your clients to your Online Booking site or to purchase an online voucher with a button. We recommend using your brand colour to style the button so it really stands out.
Add a button promoting Online voucher sales in your emails.
1. Insert a picture or shape into the body of the email.
2. Highlight and copy the Online voucher sales link and select CTRL C.
3. Select the picture/shape in the email and then create a hyperlink (keyboard shortcut: CTRL+K)
4. Add in your test in the Text to display field.
5. Enter the website address link you copied.
6. Select Ok.
To learn how to add a button to a MailChimp email, visit their support guide.
Set up a one off text campaign in Kitomba to tell your clients about Online booking and/or online vouchers sales.
Create your text campaign in Kitomba. Visit our support guide
to learn how.
2. When writing your text message include your Online Booking and /or Online voucher sales website address. You can shorten the link using bitly or google URL shortener so you don't use up too many characters.