Edit using category actions
Deactivate and reactivate all products in a Category
Using Category Actions allows you to Deactivate/Reactivate all items in a Category and/or Move all items from a category in one action.
1. Select the Cards tab in Kitomba.
2. Select the Manage Products and Vouchers button.
3. Select the product category you want to manage on the left. You will see the Category actions options in the middle of the screen. You can deactivate all items in the category and/or move all items from this category to another.
4. To deactivate or reactivate all items select the Deactivate/Reactivate all items in this category icon.
In this example, we want to deactivate all items in the NAK category. Select which item types you want to modify. You can choose Everything, Retail or Professional.
5. Select the Deactivate all selected items flag.
6. If you check the Also adjust stock checkbox, all items in this category will be set to zero.
To edit individual products go to this Support guide to learn how.